Ahead of its Time
Beautifully sited on a shy half-acre lot, the home has been in the same family since 1967 and was clearly designed to entertain. The floor plan still feels current today, thanks to a large, open kitchen, a generous master suite and well planned storage throughout.
Day or night, you will enjoy spectacular, front-row views of Commencement Bay from nearly every room in the house. Convenient location for commuters while still maintaining the appeal of a close knit community.
Designed to Entertain
If you can drag your guests away from the floor-to-ceiling windows in the main living room, they might enjoy dinner by the fireplace in the eat-in kitchen, or cocktails outside on the huge covered deck overlooking the pool and Browns Point. Downstairs is a game room (pool table stays!) and a generously sized family room with a 2nd kitchen. (CLICK on any of the photos to see a larger image!)
Modern, Single-Level Living
The main floor is more than 3,400 square feet and encompasses three bedrooms including a large master suite. The two guest bedrooms (currently used as an office and a TV room) share a full bath, plus there is a powder room off of the main living area. The utility room has it’s own 1/2 bath, and also doubles as a walk-in pantry, just off of the kitchen. There are three different fireplaces on this level, including one in the kitchen, one in the living room and one outside on the covered deck.
The nearly half-acre property has been professionally maintained and boasts a variety of mature plants including a magnolia, a camelia and several large hydrangeas. The in-ground pool has jaw dropping views plus a small pool house with a 3/4 bath. Expansive covered deck with outdoor fireplace, plus a lower level patio that runs the length of the house. There is also a sprinkler system, and the backyard is fully fenced.
- Four bedrooms and 3.5 baths
- Built in 1952
- 6,735 square feet
- 2016 Taxes $14,003
- MLS # 909968
- Offered for $895,000
- First time on the market since 1967
- Shown by appointment only
- .462 acre lot with 130′ of frontage on Stadium Way
- In ground pool with pool house and 3/4 bath (not included in overall bath count)
- Sprinkler system, fully fenced rear yard
- Large covered deck with outdoor fireplace
- Four wood burning fireplaces
- Large utility room / walk-in pantry adjacent to the kitchen – has it’s own half bath
- Plentiful storage throughout including cedar lined closets and 264 square foot storage room in finished basement
- Double pane windows throughout most of the home
- Lower level has guest suite and 2nd kitchen – perfect for a mother-in-law scenario
- Many furnishings will be available for purchase at a later date
- Pool table stays with the home
- Sale excludes terracotta lions in the yard
- Other excluded items include: stained glass lion on South wall, dining room fixture, entry table – ask your agent for a full list of exclusions